Your one stop shop for windows in Regina! Our PVC window products are custom ordered to fit right the first time! We carry Durabuilt and PlyGem window products and both are Energy Star rated. They are available with Triple Low-E & Argon Gas glazing. Bay and Bow windows custom ordered to match your existing angles makes replacement of these windows much easier. Whether it’s a full PVC, a metal clad PVC hybrid, or wood metal clad window, we’re confident that we have the products and options to leave you satisfied.
New PVC windows also have many benefits, such as:
- Being #1 in Energy Efficiency – The way a window is constructed can promote energy and help save on your heating and cooling bills. Upgrading to a PVC frame increases the insulation value, which in turn, can reduce energy costs, and save you $$$!
- Excellent Cost-Benefit Ratio – PVC Windows offer a solid return as they offer high energy saving potential and require minimum maintenance throughout their life.
- Low Maintenance and Easy to Care for – State of the art PVC Windows can face the harshest of weather conditions and hold their ‘New Appearance’ throughout their lifetime. Cleaning the frames are easy as they offer smooth profile surfaces.
- Extremely Durable – On top of being able to face weather conditions, PVC Windows
- Good for the Environment – Although PVC Windows are built to last a lifetime, they are also recyclable, which makes them better for the environment!